Thursday, February 20, 2020

Fimling Blog: First Day

We begun our first day of filming today. We all met at Kelsey's house. The filming for today all took place in Kelsey's room. We met at about 4:00 pm and began shooting after preparing the set at about 4:15 pm. We set out to film the scenes that where we needed sunlight to film. We shot 3 seperate scenes. We shot every scene multiple times just incase there was a error in any of the scenes we could just replace them. And also many of these failed attempts at filming the scene may be used as bloopers. I was incharge of making sure the setting looked as it should. I was also incharge of lighting. And I had to get all the props we used. An example of me doing my job in the project was making sure the lighting was right to convey the correct mood for the scene. This mostly included opening windows, curtains, and opening doors. This helped us convey the correct mood for the scene such as a sad mood in the shot where Tekla was looking through her phone. In that scene I closed the curtains halfway to convey that it is still day time but to show a more somber mood. In the first scene I set up the bed to try to make the bed actually slept in. I also let Tekla use my phone in the scene where she was scrolling through looking at pictures of Kelsey. We finished filming at around 5:30. We then reviewed all of the footage. Then all of us departed from the place of filming. Next time we will be meeting at a later time because the next scenes take place at night. 
Kelsey was behind the Camera in this picture

No comments:

Post a Comment