Monday, October 7, 2019

Introduction to Me

My name is Gage I was born here in Florida and have been here my whole life. I have a little sister 3 years younger than me named Jordan. As a kid I tried many sports but would usually only stick around for a little while till I started jujutsu which I did for 6 years before I stopped because the place I trained moved locations. I am a person that enjoys video games and would like to make one of my own some day.

I’m in the tenth grade and 16 years old and got my drivers license right after my 16th birthday and begun driving to school. I enjoy playing video games in my free time but while I’m at school I’m in the Cambridge program. And have already completed 2 Aice courses and I am taking 3 more this year in hopes of earning my Aice diploma. I do not necessarily require a college education but it’s better to be safe than sorry. The Aice diploma will most likely end up being useful no matter what career I follow.

As a career I am interested in being a video game developer due to me playing games a lot and wanting to try making one of my own ideas into a game. I don’t have to be a developer for a large company, indie games interest me as much as any large game. This does not necessarily require a college education but it’s better to be safe than sorry. But I am not entirely sure I may completely change my interests through high school. The Aice diploma will most likely end up being useful no matter what career I follow.


No comments:

Post a Comment